Sun Mote Copse Friendly neighborhood vulpix
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Because I want ALL of your words <3

Towhee's response had been much different than Phox's. Of course, she shouldn't have expected them to react the same way; from what she remembered, Towhee had thought that Camilla was a complete oddball and hadn't been terribly fond of the way she'd hung about Phox. Neither had Niamh, but she'd allowed her to join the pack as she figured she couldn't turn away someone who was in need of protection. Apparently the bond had grown between Phox and Camilla, to the point where they'd decided to have children together. And despite that, Towhee still seemed to have come to terms with Camilla's death better...But then again, she'd also not flinched too much when Wildfire's name came up. She imagined that by now, Towhee processed death differently than Phox did. And that was fine- it was sort of reassuring to see that Phox was more sensitive about the topic, and mirrored the way that Niamh felt.

When he brought up Eljay, Niamh wilted and shook her head. "Honestly...I haven't been able to catch up with him much. Colt stepped up into leadership, so I'm home almost all the time with the kids- but that's no excuse, I know. Colt's been checking up on him, and Finley and Elwood have been there for him...But I think he's...I think he's pretty hurt right now." She said. And understandably so- when it came to sentimental, sensitive wolves, Eljay was at the top of the list, and not even just for males. She reflected back on the day when she and Eljay had gotten into an altercation with a coyote- and how he'd been practically useless. He wasn't nearly as capable of harming another wolf- or even canine- as Niamh was. And there was nothing wrong with that- and though Niamh had always found it hard to take Eljay seriously, or give him much credit because of his softness, she wouldn't criticize him for being a wreck right now. "I wish there was more I could do." She said softly.
Messages In This Thread
Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - July 07, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - August 16, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - August 19, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - August 20, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - September 08, 2019, 11:43 AM