Rising Sun Valley The Rumor from the Raven
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Joining 
Nyra's ears perked as Greyback galloped toward her. At first, he didn't seem to recognize her, but the unfamiliarity soon faded as he drew nearer.
With his question, Nyra dipped her head a bit before she answered:

"I heard a rumor from a raven some days ago that the prey is returning, and your land seems to be returning to normal, so I decided to return on the possibility I might be accepted this time?"

She swiveled her ears back some, wagging her tail at her hindquarters hopefully.

"My origins are in truth, yes, not from here. However, my birthplace is far to the south, in a pack that no longer exists. They were called the Direfangs. My grandmother was the alpha, my parents her betas. Everyone fell to either disease or murder by the fangs of an invading pack. I was given the choice, given my relation to the alpha, to flee and live, or stay and die like all my other packmates did. In my cowardice, I did run. However, I don't intend to make that error again."

Nyra's ears were now flat to her head, her gaze downcast as she admitted her history to the grey Patriarch.

"You deserve to know, and I offer my deepest apologies for keeping this from you before..." Nyra whimpered, rolling over and baring her stomach to him as a further show of her remorse.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - November 29, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - December 23, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - December 23, 2019, 05:01 PM