Moonspear infiltration
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Permission has been given to PP Shego for a few rounds, with her escaping. <3

onwards the yearling surged, holding fast the desperate woman in his sights. he was joined by liir -- a wolf that was mostly unknown to him, but in that moment he was solidified as arcturus' shield-brother; together, they would rend hell upon this interloper, and kill her for taking what was theirs'.

he flanked shego, eyes dancing as he saw in her the fox's cunning. with a dart to the left, arcturus lunged for her turning flank...

shego was nothing if not sly - she scarfed what she could, and fast too, as she heard a howl rise through the trees.

then she heard not one, but two wolves approaching. she would have to be fast - faster than both of them, even.

eating most of what she could on the go, shego bolted. the dark yearling was not as close as the second wolf to appear, a streaking pale wraith with murder in his intent gaze. shego started to run, and was several strides into the snow before liir caught up to her, his teeth glancing her hocks.

she stumbled, but her balance held true. with two wolves in hot pursuit, shego began to run.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
infiltration - by Shego - November 13, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: infiltration - by Arcturus - November 13, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: infiltration - by Liir - November 13, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: infiltration - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: infiltration - by Liir - December 28, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: infiltration - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:50 AM