Moonspear At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Hydra's prefacing statement interested Osiris. "I want to learn as much as I can," he replied in earnest. "The good, the bad, the ugly—I want to know it all." He'd share the stories with the next generation of their family, and keep the memories of their forefathers alive. His tail thumped across the floor then, and his smile broadened. 

Leaning closer to Hydra, Osiris listened as she spoke of Towhee, the Firebirds, and the intriguing facts in-between. "A monster?" he echoed in disbelief; his mother was far from being a monster. "Honestly, she sounds more like a monster," he drawled then, considering the events that had lead to their fallout. "Who leaves their friend behind when all of that is happening?" He quirked a brow, his head tipping to one side. "That sounds like a monster to me." Osiris had a little tolerance for those who abandoned Moonspear—especially when it happened amid a travesty like Galaxy's death.

The mention of younger siblings came out of left-field, leaving him dumfounded. "Younger... siblings?" he asked, his gaze giving a once-over.
Messages In This Thread