The Sentinels Call me anytime you see the lightning
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had found a spot not so far from wraen the night they set camp. he had noticed a change in his friend, and a few times had been tempted to ask maia if she knew what was going on -- but it was difficult to have much of any privacy in a trio, and he was left with just his thoughts to contend with.

a storm rolling into the area woke him, for a new turbulence came on the wind and it ripped past him at a ghoulish shriek. they had yet to explore the sentinels, having come upon it at nightfall -- but already arcturus was certain this place was full of something he could only describe as negative energy.

he glanced to where wraen had laid to sleep, and found her watching the storm as well. how long had she been up, watching? he rose stiffly (surprised too, that he was stiff) and padded over to her, lying several feet away and facing the same direction. for a while he said nothing at all, just savoring the bite of briny wind on his cheeks, and the way sometimes, the world would briefly be illuminated in impossible white fire.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - August 28, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - August 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - September 02, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - September 09, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - September 09, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - September 16, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - September 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - September 29, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - October 01, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - October 07, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - October 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - October 16, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Wraen - October 16, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Call me anytime you see the lightning - by Arcturus - October 23, 2020, 06:32 PM