King Elk Forest don't pretend
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Little shit," She hissed under her breath- likely inaudible for the child who chose to run, rather than obey her. Seeing no other adults around, and the condition of the child firmly plants the notion in her mind that this kid is lost, starving and within moments of trapping him within her long forelegs, she also noticed that he was injured. Like a bitter child revolting against an enforced bedtime he whipped over onto his back and began snapping at her, but Niamh was well versed in the art of dealing with unruly children. She used her legs to keep him close to her, grabbing at the loose fur os his scruff and shoulders whenever she was able to, and while he wriggled himself free to snap at her a few times, eventually he began to tire, and slumped into an exhausted, panting, marbled heap on the ground. 

She held him close, still, for a few moments- not willing to trust that he won't tear away from her if she were to loosen her grip, and continued to keep him close to her, lying on the ground with her forelegs girdling his body so that she could hold him down should he start to squirm again. With a firm nudge, she reinforces her role as the stronger of the two of them, and she uttered a soft growl as a warning for him to stay put. "I won't hurt you." She said, her voice low, but not without a note of motherly warmth. "I'm Niamh. And I'm going to take you back to my pack with me," She stated, still in the same, firm tone. But her expression softened then, and she reached to smoothe the dirty but soft fur between his ears. There were no packs within several miles of the Copse- the closest pack would be a few days of travel away, she figured, so he would be safest with them. And if he belonged to a lone, travelling mother- well, she'd lost her child. He was better off in a pack. She eased up on the pressure with which she held him close. "C'mon. I'll get you some food." She said.
Messages In This Thread
don't pretend - by Rasalas - September 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: don't pretend - by RIP Niamh - September 06, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: don't pretend - by Rasalas - September 06, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: don't pretend - by RIP Niamh - September 06, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: don't pretend - by Rasalas - September 06, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: don't pretend - by RIP Niamh - September 06, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: don't pretend - by Rasalas - September 07, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: don't pretend - by RIP Niamh - September 07, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: don't pretend - by Rasalas - September 07, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: don't pretend - by RIP Niamh - September 07, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: don't pretend - by Rasalas - September 07, 2020, 12:10 PM