Character Approval Feedback?
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
(November 04, 2020, 02:05 PM)Stjornuati Wrote: This does clear up quite a bit - I didn't realize it was being used as a way to "test" someone, more or less. This brings another question about for me, however. Is there a point where a character is ddeenied so many times that it gets permanently denied?

Not for currently approved players bringing in a new character, no. There is a hard limit for non-approved (new players) who fail the prompts and that is 3 revisions. Passing the prompts is probably the most important thing, since they are there to test a player's ability to not godmode/powerplay and understand and embody the rules.

If it is something minor like the math being slightly off from birthdate to age but everything else is good, I will send a PM if I see it and have the time. Some of you have definitely gotten poked by me about that (I am guilty of being mad at math also so I get it).

We wrote the Denial PM to give people as much clues to triple-check their application as possible without outright giving the answers away, since the Application process is designed to weed out unsuitable players from the game (Unsuitable meaning: powerplayers, godmoders, inability to play by rules, etc).
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Character Approval Feedback? - by Keres - November 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Character Approval Feedback? - by RIP Astrid - November 04, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Character Approval Feedback? - by Taikon - November 04, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Character Approval Feedback? - by Arcturus - November 04, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Character Approval Feedback? - by Stjornuati - November 04, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Character Approval Feedback? - by Arcturus - November 05, 2020, 09:50 AM