Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Being met by a beautiful girl such as Chanel was a nice change of pace; not that Kukutux wasn't beautiful in her own way, only... Kigipigak did not see many wolves with such a strong mixture of earth and fire tones upon them, nor anyone so petite, so to Kigipigak this girl was a novelty that he wanted to keep for himself. A pity, then, that he should bring her home to the Watch as a brood for his brothers.

I did, it was a brief visit but a good one. He answered.

There is a woman living on the mountain who is of the north, like I am, and like my friends. It is hard to find such people this far south and so we shared a good meal together. His tail swayed, mouth salivating at the memory of the dried fish. They had such a strong flavor and Kigipigak savored it; he would not find such things when they returned to the Watch.

A small sigh passes his lips; he is sad at this thought, but banishes it just as quickly. Are you prepared? Ah, you have made your decision..? Kigipigak did not mean to get ahead of himself. He wondered if Chanel had accepted his offer and was eager to return home.
Messages In This Thread
You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 15, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 04:04 PM