Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,273 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Kigipigak could not help but chuckle to himself; it was a dark thought that graced his mind in that moment. Chanel's poor sense of direction made her more dependent on the wolves around her which was a good sign, as it would make her highly dependent on the Watch, particularly Valmua. The northern woman was not going to like having a soft-hearted little sister; it was what they had planned however, and Kigipigak thought he was doing the right thing. Someone easily controlled who could distract the two brothers...

What are your friends' names? Chanel asked as if on cue, so Kigipigak stopped staring at the stars and faced her. Do you want to tell me about them, or...

Yes, yes, I can tell. Kigipigak nodded and tried to think of the best way to cover all three wolves; he knew Valmua the best so far, and had not yet met the brother, Sol. They are siblings. A sister named Valmua, she is large like me and mostly red, like you. Her brothers Stjor and Sol are also on the mountain. Stjor is more fair-haired, and while he often looks serious or sad, he is not. Kigipigak hoped he was describing them well. The last is Sol. I... Admit, I have not met him in person yet. Valmua describes him as serious and quiet, but hard-working. It is a good mix!
Messages In This Thread
xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 05:42 PM