Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Sorry for the wait!

Things were coming together, and soon they'd be able to officially claim Firefly Glen. "I'm grateful for the support," Osiris said, thinking of everybody who had backed him so far; he was aware that wouldn't be where he was without them. 

"Things are going well, for the most part, besides that," Osiris replied then, considering everything that had happened since he had last seen Dirge. "We've had some issues with badgers, but we've been making quick work of chasing them out," he reported, thinking of the striped vermin with scorn. "I'm not too bothered by them—we'll get them out in due time," already, he had noticed there were less of them. 

"How about you? And Moonspear?" he asked next. "How's everything back at home?"
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM