Firefly Glen I've got a reason for what I believe in, and I've got the love of the power I know
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"Dhalia and Lunaria," were the two newest members that came to mind. Osiris had only met them both briefly, and he would make time for each of them once they had officially settled. "Dhalia told me that she was raised by traveling healers. She offered her talents to us as both a Scout and Medic," both skillsets would be useful. "Lunaria is kind and was quick to offer her help in searching for Mira." He had been cautious in trusting her, but it had paid off in the end. 

To Hydra's next question, Osiris confirmed, "Yes, they have all returned home." He would be diligent in keeping them out of the glen. 

Remembering the conversation with Jackalope caused Osiris' smile to thin. "Yes," he confirmed quite seriously. "Leta had found him trespassing, and eventually, he threatened us when he thought that he had to report to Mal that we had settled in the glen. I was quick to assure him that his leader already should have been aware of us settling." His ear gave an irritable flick, and his expression soured. 

"What bothered me most was how he treated Leta. He looked at her with hungry eyes—as though she were a piece of meat to devour. And talked of spending time with her..." he trailed, his body angrily clentching as he recalled the memory.