Redhawk Caldera So I'm wishing, wishing further
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Bronco hadn't lingered long after his visit with Fennec- Niamh hadn't even seen him leave, but from all she could tell, he hadn't spared any time for his siblings, which disappointed her. While Niamh herself was not immune to the lure of favouring some children over others, it appeared to be quite clear that he had chosen to prioritise Meerkat above his three other siblings; and whatever fallout there was from that decision would be something he would have to deal with on his own. She was disappointed in both Nellie and Bronco, as neither of them had, in her opinion, done enough with their younger siblings. 

But they were adults now, and she couldn't force them to be friends. She could only hope hat perhaps Quetzal, Alyx and Primrose would be more fit role models for next year's litters, though they would never really want for much, considering all the other role models they had in their lives. 

Figment was still around, and Fennec as well, though she'd been in very rough shape when she'd returned. Niamh wasn't the most sympathetic wolf, but she did care about her step-daughter, so she brought a hare with her and traced Fennec's scent to the area where she usually remained. She was asleep, and looked peaceful. The days were getting shorter and the nights colder, so she simply approached her sleeping packmate, placed the hare on the ground, and curled up gently alongside Fennec, to at least provide her with warmth and company as she slept.
Messages In This Thread
So I'm wishing, wishing further - by Fennec - December 15, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: So I'm wishing, wishing further - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: So I'm wishing, wishing further - by Fennec - December 17, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: So I'm wishing, wishing further - by RIP Niamh - December 22, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: So I'm wishing, wishing further - by Fennec - December 22, 2020, 11:02 PM