Noctisardor Bypass it's easy for a slip to turn into a stumble
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel had at least expected her words to bring forward some interest. While she feared the interests of the man initially, now she felt scoffed at to not receive any of them. She frowned as he paused, murmured something, and then asked her if she needed something.

Being ignored was something that lay very dear to Laurel's heart, because attention had been so scarce and it was a way of showing affection. It drew her back to the days when Reek suddenly had eyes only for Jhala and his children with her. However childish, Laurel scoffed in irritation and said, Never mind, I thought I was talking to someone with manners, but I must've been wrong. She was new here, and he did not even consider that meeting her was in their best interests as well as those of the pack. What an affront. Laurel felt deeply hurt by this, though she did not yet turn to leave.
Messages In This Thread
it's easy for a slip to turn into a stumble - by Laurel - February 23, 2021, 04:38 AM
RE: it's easy for a slip to turn into a stumble - by Laurel - March 25, 2021, 08:55 AM