Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Rolled a six (out of ten) for Nyra's effectiveness, and an eight for Kigipigak's this round.

There was only a moment where Kigipigak felt the familiar glee of a good battle, but then the woman was countering his aim at her chest, and wrapped her forelimbs around his neck. It was not something he had thought her capable of, being so large—thus it took him by surprise.

She was trying to force him in one direction or another. The weight of her was difficult to manage and for a time they wrestled, grunting, like bears warring over fish; then with a twist and a shift in his weight Kigipigak leveraged his way around enough, casting Nyra aside.

He watched her catch her footing well upon the soil, while he laboured to catch his breath. The lessening of weight to his shoulders helped give him a sense of freedom; with that lightness restored, he veered after her with the aim to snap at her hip, or hocks.
Messages In This Thread
Fire, Hell Fire, This Fire Burning In My Skin - by RIP Fury - September 28, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Fire, Hell Fire, This Fire Burning In My Skin - by Kigipigak - October 30, 2021, 12:45 AM