Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
just beyond his throne room, ramesses enjoyed a post-meal repose provided by the dancing belen. she was laughing, catching her breath in the sprawl of pelts that dominated the center of his bedchamber.
sayf's voice sounded. the alabastrine regent turned with a smile to himself. "perhaps he will join us."
he strode languid and tousled to answer the summons.
his servant was not alone when ramesses came upon him. pharaoh's eyes alighted upon sayf with warm desire, and then settled with a simmering interest upon the stranger.
lithe in a cowl of silken sand, eyes like seaglass. he lifted his chin. "what gemstone comes to grace the court of akashingo?" his voice was sweetened; teasing.
but the lapis eyes did not abate in their intensity.
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Ramesses - February 06, 2022, 10:27 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM