Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
<3

he swept grandly from the room, keeping pace alongside marina as he found the winding path that would lead them to the flat top of the palace. brecheliant was a place of peasants but if they could produce an alliance then he would not find them more wanting. 
ramesses did not say this, however. the stars were bright and shone down over akashingo as he and the lovely druid exited to stand upon the wide stone roof.
the flatlands stretched in all directions, rife with snow and punctuated by stands of bare forest. ribbons of glittering ice marked where creeks and streams would one day unfreeze. only the red land of the mesa was bare of white, as if winter could not quite force its grasp here.
there was a couch of skins. he bid their guest sit and took up a place alongside her. 
in time food and drink was quietly carried to the pair.
ramesses smiled when they were alone once more. "the girl belen — she has been trained for many things. and she is worldly. she seeks knowledge. she would be a pleasurable counterpart to a king or to a prince."
his eyes were upon marina. they drank of her own gaze, her shoulders, the smooth column of her throat. "perhaps in the spring you might return for her. i would send her as an emissary for a short while. she would serve the druids in any way you saw fit, provided she is returned to akashingo after six months, unscathed."
pharaoh toyed with marina's gaze, drawing it after his own.
"this of course would change if you meant to marry her off."
voice falling low, hushed. ramesses was silent, watching the ambassador to know if she remained responsive beneath his stare.
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Ramesses - March 08, 2022, 04:28 PM