Redhawk Caldera i hit the sunday matinée
Loner
1,182 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
this was it. she'd done this, she'd manifested it somehow. between remembering near daily that sorana hadn't been wanted, and then the night before conjuring that — add that energy to the harsh reality that she and reyes really were together for convenience now —
it seems like you wanted her gone. well. now look. you've got your wish.
that voice was cruel, the same one from only a handful of hours before. it curled around her brainstem like a wicked slug, and refused to be dislodged as teya finally could no longer hold to logic and truly started to panic.
she was swimming valiantly; she was churning her legs and remembering all the times she had entered a lake or fallen into one during her fishing.
teya's heart lurched with a sickening rush as sorana dipped under the water and did not come back up. her whole body turned to iron in that moment, even as she stared at the eddies in the surface that reyes had left behind.
a bubble floated up and teya kicked toward it. her husband breached the lake like a crimson shark, and in his jaws —
teya was panting. a stitch in her own side spelled danger but she ignored it momentarily. "there, reyes, there," she coughed, water slapping against her chin and lashing into her bottom teeth. teya pointed with her muzzle toward a tiny stretch of lakeshore off the mainland, forming a sort of muddy sandbar. 
sorana — teya knew she would start screaming if she looked down.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 15, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 15, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Teya - June 15, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 17, 2022, 12:38 AM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 17, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Teya - June 17, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 17, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 20, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Teya - June 21, 2022, 07:51 PM
RE: i hit the sunday matinée - by Sorana - June 28, 2022, 02:19 PM