Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
denied the potential of war, erzulie had abided. she was curious to know if a last season would come for her despite her desires; she waited for @Jorunn to announce, to lead her off.
the season and its headiness kept her restless.
erzulie was not there to hear the words nor the exchange, only for the initial lunge of her redfurred daughter. and because mireille, she felt, would not attack without a reason despite her hotheadness, the ruby dashed to join she and rhaegal.
years of guardianship had made her hard; she meant to slam her shoulder into the man's ribs with a snarl on her mouth.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Erzulie - January 14, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM