Redtail Rise I'm a lost boy, you know better.
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
694 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The sun did not take long to make him feel hot, as if his fever had returned, and at least in this case it was a pleasant warmth without inflicting the mental confusion from before. He didn't so much as begin his sprawl before something thick and wet hit the grass nearby, and he lifted his head to see the red-backed wolf, and his nose gave a twitch when the scent of fish drew along the springtime air.

He gave one cursory glance at the wolf (having forgotten all about his arrival here and the role they played); the look was almost like asking permission, or, for me? Seeing as the stranger wasn't diving nose-first in to the fish's guts, Glaukos made the easy assumption that it was meant for him, so he got to his feet and pivoted enough to reach the thing.

As weak as he'd become, his appetite had yet to fully return. Obviously any food spared for him was a sacrifice he'd have to pay back. It was valuable time and effort. Yet he was slow to pull at the fish tail, and to cut in to that belly, even when the blood seeped in to the grass.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lost boy, you know better. - by Myrmidon - April 11, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: I'm a lost boy, you know better. - by Redd - April 17, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm a lost boy, you know better. - by Myrmidon - April 24, 2023, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm a lost boy, you know better. - by Redd - April 24, 2023, 08:50 PM