Ankyra Sound I did it all
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas had been on her way back towards the monolith forest appropriately named Megalith when the scent of a male permeated the air. She froze for a moment and tentatively perused the air with her glistening nose twitching -- between the sharp coldness of the wind and the heady scent of brine the scent was only barely distinguishable.

She then elected to turn back towards the borders, adopting a low-set lope that made her look at once both wild and skulking -- the wind rifled through her lanky backside and her loose fur seemed disheveled and awry.

She slowed to a stiff trot when she spotted a male who like her had been spurned by mild curiosity. She lifted her muzzle to better view him, her fierce eyes narrowed in a squint as she assessed him. She could not tell if he was lying down or crouching -- and it was not until the distance between them receded was she made aware of the woefully short legs he stood upon.

Her eyes flickered unapologetically to his limbs -- which were truncated and flat. She was never the tallest in any congregation and despite his stoutness (he certainly dwarfed her in terms of musculature and body density) he still was shorter than her.

Normally she would have delivered all manner of cruel quips -- but considering the bearing the male carried with him she wondered if he was used to such imparts. Instead she neatly descended into a sitting position and regarded him with mild interest. There was nothing witty she could compose that she was certain he had not heard before, so glumly she settled into silence.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
I did it all - by ZC30 - October 20, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 28, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 29, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2014, 08:25 PM