Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,273 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
A very long time, he answered. At that moment he let out a small laugh, realizing it made him sound older than he was. I met Kukutux when I was still a young man. She became like a sister to me. Closer to a mother at points, but he did not feel like that would add to the conversation at all; he thought also of his wife and how Kukutux had helped them in equal measure, before they were together and after, but wasn't sure if it was worth mentioning that part of his life — so much had changed since then.

The woman went on to say what work he could do, or help with. Kilgitsuk nodded as she went along, speaking of the land and of exploration. These were things anyone could do, and he was happy to help. Alright. I can work on getting the lay of the land here. Once that is done, I would happily take messages to the other villages if that pleases you? He noticed the way Ariadne held herself, and how she favored one side over the other as she walked with her slowed gait, but did not mention anything about her injury.

You have chosen a fine place for your village.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we play dumb but we know exactly what we're doin' - by Kigipigak - November 14, 2023, 06:54 PM