Lost Creek Hollow mezcal
Qeya River
Vice*
841 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

that revelation brought tears with stinging force to silvertongue's eyes, but she did not wipe them away as they began their fall. and silently she found it within herself to thank crowfeather for telling this to shadowpup. "because i was hurting, mi luciérnaga." her throat ached. "in order for me to explain, i must tell you from the beginning." and so, after a pause, silvertongue offered as honest a story to her hurting daughter as she was able. she did not describe the true nature of her role in akashingo, only that she had commanded the attention of those powerful. that she had loved crowfeather then and forever, and even when she was sent to blackwater, that she had fought her way up from the coast, surviving to find him in mereo. how she had loved him then, even though he had lost his leg, and how they had left the mountains to begin riverclan together. on the subject of germanicus, too, silvertongue was vague, refusing to connect the love of crowfeather to the man who had sold her. and so she did not tell shadowpup that it was he who had done it, only that crowfeather had found his heart in another, and that it was the shadow of a man from her past who had driven her away. "he told my companions in swiftcurrent everything about me, all that i had tried to leave behind. and crowfeather also, he was also told. so i ran away, shadowpup, and it was wrong. i simply could not bear the weight any longer, and i wanted to find the one who hurt me."
Messages In This Thread
mezcal - by Silvertongue - November 18, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: mezcal - by Shadowpaw - November 19, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: mezcal - by Silvertongue - November 19, 2023, 10:39 AM
RE: mezcal - by Shadowpaw - November 21, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: mezcal - by Silvertongue - November 21, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: mezcal - by Shadowpaw - December 03, 2023, 04:25 PM
RE: mezcal - by Silvertongue - December 09, 2023, 09:22 AM
RE: mezcal - by Shadowpaw - December 17, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: mezcal - by Silvertongue - December 26, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: mezcal - by Shadowpaw - January 01, 2024, 01:24 AM