Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
They would find a way to instill their children with the ferocity of the north, then. The strength and fortitude of bison, the power of the bear maybe, the smarts of those hellcats in the mountains; and Kaluktuk, while not believing in spirits or the like, enjoyed the prospects anyway.

How many do you want? How many do you think you could hold in that belly of yours? He did not know the limits of the body when it came to these things. It had been easy for his last wife, and he remembered how glad he was to see her fatten up because of him. Kaluktuk moved so that he could appraise Ariadne now, as if he could estimate.

He first thought, a couple of strong sons, but that came too close to his reality; and remembering his existing sons made him hurt. He chuffed and smiled at her as compensation. Do you dream of sons or daughters?
Inupiaq. · Common.
Messages In This Thread
[m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: n the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Kigipigak - December 28, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 28, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: [m] in the middle of the night in my dreams - by Ariadne - December 29, 2023, 09:19 AM