Wapun Meadow broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp
Qeya River
Vice*
841 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"you loved me and you let me trust you, wren," silvertongue murmured, for it was no talk of deserving for her. the woman she adored warranted her heart entire, even to see the dim places where crowfeather and akavir still resided. silvertongue was not certain she would ever be rid of such shades, or if she wished to be done with them; what mattered was that her heart burned for wren, having caught into no such conflagration even for the shadowprince. "because you are you." they breathed together for a moment, and then she straightened. they could keep to their territory. silvertongue would venture when it was necessary. perhaps what wren needed was to retreat for a time, from everyone save her wife, from everything as well.
Messages In This Thread
broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 13, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 14, 2024, 01:41 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 14, 2024, 06:09 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Wren - February 15, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: broke my own limb and blamed you for the limp - by Silvertongue - February 23, 2024, 03:43 PM