Cricket Creek Bog Nobody likes the records that I play.
Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
There was some recognition on both parts, then. No names came forward in his mind but there was that spark; and when the woman mentioned Kukutux—well, Kigipigak was glad to be recognized and also a little bitter, thinking that so many others considered anyone of northern descent to be "one of her people"; as if there weren't others! It was by no fault of the stranger.

I am of the north, yes. I am Kigipigak. He was quick to announce his name and then follow up with, I am of a similar people; they are called Tartok, and their ways are very different than those of the lady of Moonglow. In this way he could show his knowledge of Kukutux and her many villages, which was something he was once quite proud of and now—that bitterness, again.

My wife and I have settled in the cedar forest.
Inupiaq. · Common.
Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 23, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 25, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 29, 2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 12, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - March 17, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 18, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 19, 2024, 06:44 PM