Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid moseyed closer to Dinah when it seemed she’d found something. No sooner had she looked questioningly at the earth than her niece moved on. She followed closely, at first oblivious to her niece’s preference for distance. When Dinah kept pulling ahead, she eventually cottoned on and smiled to herself as she obediently fell back a yard.

That’s some expert advice, she replied with a wink.

Further along the creek they were following, Druid noted some signs of churned earth. She paused to glance around and laughed under her breath. Well, these were The Planting Grounds. Judging by the tone of Dinah’s voice, they’d hit pay dirt.

These were called The Planting Grounds when I was young, she told her niece. I know you’re an experienced forager. What about planting? Have you ever tended a garden of your own?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Druid - March 25, 2024, 12:53 PM