Noctisardor Bypass i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat
Rivenwood
Leaf
227 Posts
Ooc — Twin
oh, please, dinah teases, a dry snort rumbling from her nostrils. i think it's more like common sense.
she pads a good few paces into the open, head lowered to the ground as she scouts the budding bushes and saplings. she all but disappears into a rather overgrown shrub, squinting her eyes closed until she pulls her head back out with a pleased grunt. aha! look what i found! i had a hunch this was the right kind.
on the ground she drops a collection of thorny stems, and sprouting from them are tiny, scarlet bulbs. she sticks her tongue out and spits a gob of wet, half-chewed leaves onto the soil below.
was it, really? she raises a brow at the comment on this area's name, a twinkle forming in the cerulean gaze. damn, someone should've told me that before i put my garden next to my mom's den. you might've seen it. it's kinda small and sad looking, but ava and i put a lot of love into it. she helped me start it yesterday, actually.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat - by Dinah - April 03, 2024, 08:01 PM