Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
He read her face like a book and promptly declared that Anselm wasn’t gay. Druid’s mouth formed a moue, which stayed in place through the rest of what the Oak said. She let him finish and didn’t speak right away, though her hold tightened when he tried to move away from her.

Thank you for telling me, she repeated the same words Heda had said to her not so long ago. I won’t tell anyone. And you aren’t going anywhere, she immediately added, unaware that her sister was at this very moment giving Anselm the opposite advice. Just…

She held up a paw to indicate she needed a moment to process everything he’d just said. It was a lot! Druid had so many questions. She wasn’t sure where to start, though she guessed that doubling down on her knee-jerk reaction worked.

It makes no difference to me. I mean, I don’t think of you any differently, Druid clarified. But I have some questions. For starters, who is Anselm in love with? Insert pregnant pause. And are you in love with him?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 06:32 PM