Noctisardor Bypass He's the one give his life to protect you
Loner
738 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
He said something about removing the claws before taking them back to the puppies, which made Druid realize—certainly not for the first time—she probably wasn’t the best mother. She quickly stopped laughing at the thought of crayfish pinching tiny noses.

Do you know anything about this trap, like what materials it was made of? Or how they made it? Druid wondered. When I was traveling on my own, I once met a guy who told me that catfish like small, enclosed spaces. If you could just find something—say, a hollow log—and drop it in the water, a bunch would huddle up inside it. All you had to do was pull it out after a day or so. But I never had the chance to try it.

As she talked, she felt around the river bottom. The water was cloudy but she didn’t really need to see what she was doing. Druid’s toes squelched through slimy mud before touching against something solider. It was a rock, though it wasn’t very large. She turned it over anyway, rapidly inserting her paw into the space. There was nothing there but some smaller pebbles.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's the one give his life to protect you - by Druid - May 16, 2024, 08:37 AM