Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,289 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
All the titles and the finery went over Kigipigak's head; he understood that this man was from a far away place based on his scent, and when it was confirmed to be far to the south he was interested, although he knew he would never go so far. Especially now, with his children scattered in this region.

Well met. He repeated back.

There was a collection of foods and goods displayed by the man, what smelled half like food and half like medicine, and Kigipigak was quickly made wary of the strangeness of these things. Best to focus on the man, who claimed to be a spirit-talker (a point against him) and a prince (a point in his favor).

Due south of your camp is the village of Brecheliant, as if they had not noticed this themselves. North for two days would bring you to village Moonglow. If you seek trade that would be a good place to start. He did not feel compelled to share about the other moon villages, or Dutch in the weald, or the plains people — Moonglow was the heart of this Bear Wilderness.

What trades do you seek? I myself am a trader, at least for now, and I have traveled far beyond this region with my work. It was not a lie; Kigipigak had been all over the Teekon in his lifetime. He wanted to learn more about these people.
Inupiaq. · Common.
Messages In This Thread
eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 23, 2024, 09:23 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 23, 2024, 09:46 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2024, 11:58 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 24, 2024, 07:35 AM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 25, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - May 31, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: eighty-fifth - by Kigipigak - June 06, 2024, 08:21 PM