Two Eyes Cenote ninety-sixth
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
1,045 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of pregnancy loss

"if it serves you, the man germanicus is also dead."

it was not sensitive; he was not sensitive in this moment to the emotional aspect of the stranger before him. eset lay bleeding, injured beyond her flesh; the deadness lay in her mind. if her ka remained bound, her ba roamed between this world and the next.

in this moment, senmut tasted his own fear and almost choked upon it.

no. he did not feel kind but the natural inclination of a priest to see pain, to lay it gently upon an altar — it transformed the edges of his hard mien into something more observant. understanding granted without a word.

"in a place called moontide i sang for a young woman who had died. we will do the same for lilitu." she had been theirs, if only for a brief time. "akashingo should remember her name."

served time. he would let it for now. "i do not seek your apology, ruler-in-the-valley," a notation that akavir had not said where. "i seek to understand in brief explanation your relationship with our hebsut. as is my role, i have sent a report including your name to our pharaoh and her consort, you understand."

speak plainly or evade absolution. "my duty is to eset and to her protection. i am aware of what went on, as you know. there need be no discussion of things related to — medicine." or midwives or miscarriages. "i want only to know what investment you have in her that you appear to be so far from home and i question to what end your investment might be, given the clear distaste you have gathered for our kingdom."
Messages In This Thread
ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 12, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 13, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 13, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 13, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 13, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 14, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Akavir - August 14, 2024, 04:58 PM
RE: ninety-sixth - by Senmut - August 15, 2024, 11:24 AM