Lion Head Mesa One does not run to reach success, one does not move to spoil it.
95 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
While not overly eager to part from the mesa, both Queen and erpa–ha had announced the ways in which the sphinx must perform. To preserve this expansion and relay what information must be told. 

To @Senmut, he announces his soon-to-be departure to take first glance of this new summer palace. But also, a question of further assurance. I will leave overmorrow to visit this land of expansion. But I ask of you first, erpa–ha... should what my eyes and ears heed most? For if Thutmose would play this role, it was his desire to know the ways in which to play it best, as he did so for all.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"do not look to me for wisdom, thutmose. look into yourself. now you must compete and show your abilities to be true. now you must catch the eye of the queen above all others."

a gentle smile. "beware those who seem as friends. you have none here. not yet."
95 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
All was revealed with no need for riddles. It was a test, a competition. Thutmose would do this work to prove himself. Something he was often used to.

Thank you. Exhaling softly, he dips his head curtly.

And with that, he knew no further words need be said. Turning with swiftness, he departed to begin preparing for his journey.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"may the gods be with you."

and senmut did mean this, despite his terse nature.

for each of akashingo, he gave his prayer that night.