Ankyra Sound bound by chains
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ahhhhh agility is SO fun!!! have you found a trainer or are you gonna teach your pup yourself?! i LOVE agility! my poor hunde wasn't cut out for it though ahah -- also, obvi this miniplot has to follow the consent rule.. but phas totally wants

The male answered her mysterious statement without question -- something that spoke highly of him to Caiaphas. She pulled back and observed him for a minute, a span of time that seemed almost a tension-ridden eternity.

Deeming him capable, she pulled close so that no wolves could read her lips (so few spoke the language that perhaps this was an unnecessary precaution) and none could hear her hushed words, save the man they were appointed to. Από την ακτή , φαντάζομαι θα ήταν εξοικειωμένοι με τη θανάτωση . Έχουμε ένα λύκο που γνωρίζει πάρα πολύ να εξοριστεί , αλλά ο θάνατος πρέπει να είναι η έσχατη λύση . Θα πρέπει να ευνουχίζεται , αλλιώς θα τον σκοτώσουν. She pulled back, assessing him quietly for his reaction. There was only one male that had been troublesome for the clan, and Caiaphas knew Spyridon would likely know instantly who she was referring to. Should he prove capable in this regard, Caiaphas knew come spring he would be the only male worthy of lending himself to his Sisters.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: bound by chains - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: bound by chains - by RIP Spyridon - November 23, 2014, 09:57 PM