Ankyra Sound hor-watit flaming against my enemies
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas studied the svelte creature, somewhat off-guard to find she spoke the language of the sea. There was a subtle accent to her words that the waif could not place -- her large ears cupped forwards, straining to capture the unique tone of the lithe creature's dialect.

Caiaphas then turned her attention to Spyridon, who had said nothing against the rust colored wolf. She surmised this meant he had nothing to say; a conclusion that Caiaphas assumed meant the petite creature had yet to be hostile. For a moment she considered her answer -- the lethal intelligence behind Hatshepsut's dark cobalt gaze could not be ignored. She did not think this female was interested in joining them -- and as of late, she had come to find that the pack could not afford to feed another tire-kicker. Εμπιστοσύνη , όπως ότι δεν δίνεται ελεύθερα . Her words were final -- a cold sort of command -- and saying nothing else she retreated to their borders, turning around to stare distrustfully until the russet female quit their presence.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - October 23, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 04, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 10, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 10, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 13, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 21, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 22, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 24, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 25, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 30, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 30, 2014, 12:54 PM