Ankyra Sound so please beware with every place that you head
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
water-dog hunt maybe? i'm all for a loose/no post order if you guys are  - keeping phas' injuries vague from shardul - @Vlad @Rat @Rosalyn @Njal

an excitement burbled through caiaphas, one that could hardly be contained. the wind was whipping and the sea sharp, but there was something else that day that caused caiaphas a great stirring -- two seals moored within ankyra's fold.

she had heard the dam's call for distress earlier, and upon investigation, spotted a yearling who had found himself at the suckling tide's mercy. it appeared they had broached the sound's deep waters in favor of sunbathing, yet had stayed too long -- and now, were caught between the cliff and the tide. caiaphas jittered, a hunger searing her stomach as she watched the pup wriggle from a distance. she was too sore to commit to a hunt by herself, but she had promised vlad a water-dog -- and if assistance came, she would see to it that every wolf's belly was filled that night.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
so please beware with every place that you head - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:38 AM