soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
sorry for the wait.. the holidays really drained my writing muse!

the waif teetered the invisible line between encroaching their camp and avoiding it, her stilt like legs wobbling as if she were perched on some precarious promontory. her feral gaze glanced from female to male, watching -- watching in the way of some cornered she-beast hungry and paled.

the female looked uncertain - spooked. her paw suspended like some hanging pendulum unsure of path or direction. caiaphas' gaze darkened. "there's my pack, ankyra. follow the beach south for cliffs." it was an invitation, but she said nothing further. she felt as if she were intruding and the male looked ready to jet -- rather than be left in the dust the witch made her own departure towards the sound.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2016, 06:08 PM