Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was happily curled up around her precious babies. Autumn had come early in her opinion and the female disliked to let her pups wander too far. She didn't like them being too close to the den entrance. The rain had been coming down hard. The sounds of it made her doze off and relax. Today there were fewer rain showers but Valette kept the pups close anyway. The mother's ear twitched when she heard something close to her den.

The mother was hyper alert to anything that came close to her den. These footfalls didn't sound familiar or as heavy as some adult wolves. She slowly turned her head so see someone peeking in. She had the advantage of having a dark fur matching with the darkness of the den. Valette realized it was a child. But even a child could be dangerous to her and it didn't even ask permission to get this close. To make matters worse the child stuck his head even further in her den.

A deep snarl came from her throat as the protective mother lunged forward to the den entrance. Her teeth were bared fully. Valette who was normally very kind looked extremely vicious. Because she knew it was a child she didn't fully attack it with her teeth and maul the other to death for being this close to her young. Valette did want him to be disciplined. As she came from the den entrance, she moved forward and grabbed him by his scruff, maybe a bit harshly, but it was loose skin her opinion. To then press the young pup against the ground. Her tail was up and a dominant growl came from her throat.

Permission to PP from Burr's player! (Let me know if you want some things changed!)
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM