Stone Circle All we are is an isle of flightless birds
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched with a pained expression at Mawk. She couldn't even imagine what she would do with her children lost. "Mawk, I know it is hard. But I think you would be more helpful if you would eat and rest," she spoke carefully. "I know that is the last thing you want to do but if you don't rest or eat you won't be in good strengths to go search for them."

Valette hoped he would listen. "I am a ranger, which you might not know, but I can help looking for them if you like. We can go together," she spoke. However, she didn't have a beta to rule the pack for her. She would really need to think of someone. "We just start in the area. My brother lives next door to set up a new pack, we can start there."
Messages In This Thread
All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - November 22, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 04, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 07:56 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 20, 2017, 09:48 AM