Ankyra Sound On the horizon, out on the edge of the world
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
wylla's exposure of teeth was met in stride with a crinkled sneer; caiaphas' lips lifted to show an array of fearsome teeth. she stood evenly, her limbs stiff with preparation as wylla's outburst continued. the accusation of her mate drew forth an incredulous snap of her teeth -- "spy?" she spat, ears swept back as wylla brushed into her space with assertive steps. caiaphas tensed, canting her muzzle towards wylla's own in case the woman lunged for throat -- she would meet fang instead if she tried such a careless move.

caiaphas would be ready -- her neck half-arched, her limbs splayed in apprehension. "he's not a spy." she snarled, a continuous grumble bubbling in the pit of her lungs. "you lead?" the coywolf's expression turned into a derisive grin, her knotted molars and wicked canines exposed in a laugh. "you lead whom, exactly?" her gaze slid to wylla's own pointedly -- she knew the tender spot she had hit, and dug deep into it with sinister satisfaction.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Caiaphas - April 14, 2018, 02:23 PM