Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
100th post goes to you! <3

Niamh continued to gaze around, to the trees that dappled the small forest's floor with shade, to the nests in the branches, and out over the lake which surrounded them. Island life was actually kind of interesting- it was secluded, but it might be inaccessible in the early or late winter when the ice wouldn't hold a wolf and could potentially break and have them fall in. Other than that, though, she liked the idea that the pack had an island- kind of like a secret fortress in the middle of their packlands. 

She snorted and laughed- checking herself for a minute when Towhee pointed out that it was quiet- but she relaxed as soon as she realized Towhee had intended the joke. It was easy to forget, though, that the beta was deaf- Niamh found it quite easy to interact with her, and with X as her ears, she could be summoned if necessary. 

She moved alongside Towhee to the patch of sunlight and flopped down on the ground, fishing at her ear with one hind foot as the fur began to dry and itch a bit. Towhee mentioned the possibility of the island being a rendezvous site, but decided against it, for the sake of the pups. Niamh nodded. "Might be hard to get to when there's thin ice, too." She said, verbalizing the thoughts she'd had earlier. "Thanks for sharing your sort-of-secret place with me, though!" She said, recognizing that if this was a place Towhee wanted kept under wraps, there weren't likely many others who would know about it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by RIP Niamh - May 15, 2018, 05:33 PM