Barrow Fields i am fire bleeding smoke
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
no sooner had the sylph devised some plan -- some orchestration in which to either escape this brutish creature undetected, or somehow elusively part from his presence detected -- no sooner had her mind clicked over a satisfactory outcome, was she thrown a peculiar wrench.

never had the sylph seen the barrow so prosperously populated -- as of late, if it wasn't her enemies, it was even more enemies -- she was starting to wonder if these wretched fields housed an interminable source of trouble for her. her gaze raked abruptly over the newest arrival, a wolf that, in some ways, seemed to share physical qualities with the siren queen. she studied his robust pelt, but most notably, she observed the clear dilution of his blood.

she did not like these odds, two strangers she could neither trust nor placate. indelicately, she turned back to the goliath of a beast she had seen first; he appeared uneasy -- perhaps he too found two's company to be a crowd.

perhaps to show she accepted she was spotted, or that she was of no threatening consequence, the sylph slid into a sitting position and surveyed both with an air that suggested she expected them to make the first moves.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 13, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 14, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 16, 2018, 06:56 AM