Heron Lake Plateau We are young, we have years ahead maybe
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When she first caught sight of the dark-furred female in the distance, she lifted her head- maybe it was Towhee, that'd be perfect. Certainly Towhee would be good company, and maybe help her suss out her stormy disposition...But the wolf in question, as she moved closer, didn't have the telltale markings. And the shape of the body wasn't robust and muscular- so it wasn't Quixote, which left only one other wolf in the pack that she knew, and recognized as she came toward the Roost. It was Raven; and she'd been spotted, so it was too soon to get out of the way. 

Her ears turned back as the alpha approached and she forced her tail to wave back and ground, and she didn't lift herself from the ground when Raven came toward her, like a dog expecting to get beat. In truth, she didn't want Raven to see that she was injured- but she also didn't know what to say, given what Screech had told her. She didn't want to see Raven at all- she'd intended to avoid her as much as possible. What if what Screech had said had been true? That she'd either cheated on Quixote, or was using him to cover up the fact that she'd mated with some grey stranger. All she could do, to keep herself from running her mouth, was push herself to a sitting position, wincing visibly as she did so. Raven was a medic. At least she could keep her mind clear of other things if Raven was just there to help her with her ankle. 

"Thanks." She said, straightening herself up slowly, favouring her right ankle, still. "I...Uh...Took a tumble down the plateau the other day. I'm not...Not that graceful, or something, I guess."
Messages In This Thread
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by RIP Niamh - May 28, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 02, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 02, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 04, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: We are young, we have years ahead maybe - by Raven - June 07, 2018, 09:56 PM