Heron Lake Plateau They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
One of Niamh's ears turned back when she saw the female grimace as she sat up; she herself winced slightly, knowing how much it hurt to move around when injured. At least she was safe, though, and being taken care of by a friendly pack, and being fed- and even though she wasn't in the comfort of her own home, at least she'd survived the altercation with the bobcat. Even with her injuries, though, Niamh could easily see her beauty- from the rich mahongany of her fur, highlighted with hints of auburn, to the gleam of her eyes, like drops of amber. There was something about the shape of her eyes, too, that made her look stunning and clever. 

Niamh was pleased, then, when she got a friendly greeting. She nodded, picked up the duck and brought it right over to Rosalyn, dropping it at her feet before she moved back, and sat down. "Sure that's for you," She said, gesturing toward the duck with a nod of her head. "Eat up. And yes, this is my pack; s'not like you're a hostage or anything, heh, so I figured I'd bring you a bite to eat." She chuckled. When the female asked about the 'striped' wolf, she could only assume she was referring to Towhee. "She's doing OK- I had a sprained ankle about the same time the two of you got tore up so we just kind of chilled out together and nursed our wounds. She's still kinda torn up, but she's tough." She said. "How're you feeling?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go - by RIP Niamh - June 01, 2018, 01:23 PM