Mount Everfall I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh’s steely gaze liwered to Towhee, when she turned around and approached. Niamh tensed, not knowing how Towhee would react, but her posture said it all. Though Niamh’s body still resonated with anger, she softened and not only braced herself for Towhee’s weight, but leaned into her, resting her head on Towhee’s shoulder. No tears sprang to her eyes, though with the rain it would have been impossible to tell anyway. The hurt she felt, at seeing Orca dead and how it killed Towhee to find her sister this way, was soured by the need to find Screech and make him pay.

But Towhee confessed that X had seen it happen, and she glanced to the hawk, silently resigned nearby. Had he seen how? Had he seen Screech? If Screech had done it, and if X had told her that, she knew the hunt would be renewed once the weather shifted. Now, though, Niamh knew it was over. She didn’t pull away, but murmured, with warm, soft breath into the fur of Towhee’s shoulder, pressing her chest against her friend knowing she would at least feel the vibrations of her voice. ”I’m sorry.”
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 20, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 05, 2018, 09:33 PM