Wapun Meadow don't you bleed out an apology, you'll always be a liar to me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
thick sheets of rain fell, and drove the sylph back. with visibility to a minimum and the heavy torrent obscuring any hopes of tracking, caiaphas was forced back as kierkegaard pressed on into the wilderness. a mother's panic had set in her chest; where had he gone, would he be okay, good god, don't let anything happen to him -- she even felt herself repeating through gritted teeth the mother's mantra; please don't get hurt, please don't get hurt, please let us find him, i'll do anything -- anything.

yet there was nothing she could do; kierkegaard had delved into the wild and her remaining children's safety was jeopardized if both parents were gone. overwrought with worry and fearful of her remaining children caiaphas hurried for the makeshift den, catching the tumbling form of svalinn trailing after her.

if she had not been so blinded by absolute hysteria, she might have thought him adorable. but right now, all she thought about was how she could lose him too; she pounced upon him and, should her aim prove true, would drag him desperately back to shelter.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you bleed out an apology, you'll always be a liar to me - by Caiaphas - June 26, 2018, 08:16 PM