Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had hung back for a moment when Towhee expressed the desire to join Colt in confronting the wolves at the borders. She was still in a bit of a daze, and not in the best shape- nor was Towhee, but at least her dark fur covered a lot of the blood she had shed. Niamh, on the other hand, had blood coating the majority of the left side of her face, trailing down her throat, chest, and left leg- not exactly what newcomers would want to see when trying to join a new pack.

She kept her distance but after a few moments- and smelling Raven hearby- the urge to protect her packmates became too great and she moved forward, stony gaze moving from one foreign face to the next, unabashedly displaying her bloodied self. This sort of thing happened around here- and if they still wanted to join after seeing Towhee’s condition, she assumed they might not hesitate with her too.

Though bleary and drained, she waved her tail between her hocks as she quickly greeted Raven, before she moved to Colt’s side. She hadn’t had a chance to talk to him since they’d begun the entire hunt for Screech, and she found herself wanting his company again. But for now, she’d simply be another able body and guardian facing those seeking some sort of asylum. Her eyes were drawn to one of the pups- a young boy, whose markings were very similar to her own. Apart from some slight differences in build and facial structure, the boy had exactly the same pelt colouration that she had had when she'd been a youngster. It almost made her smile- but not wanting to reveal a mouth full of blood and a gap where her canine had been torn free, she kept her lips pursed, but softened her gaze slightly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by RIP Niamh - June 29, 2018, 12:23 AM