Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
dog-tired and feeling it seep in her sorrowed bones, caiaphas closed her eyes a minute -- and thought back; to grimnismal, to ankyra, to the road leading up to their acceptance into redhawks. her reprieve came to a halt as she heard the skitter of casual footsteps; opening those sharp eyes, she saw a flash of soft gold and the molten amber eyes of the blonde gamma.

she shifted, propping herself on her thin elbows with her ears splayed to suggest she was not reluctant to see the female approach.. on inspection, she looked somewhat less bloody than before -- a good sign, all things considering. dipping her head slightly to denote niamh's station above her, the defeated siren spoke softly into the summer air between them. "the one you killed, can you tell me about him? his story, yours? this place's?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by Caiaphas - June 30, 2018, 09:32 AM