Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh pricked her ears when Caiaphas admitted that her surname sounded familiar. From what she'd been told, there were lots of DeMontes, but her particular strain of the family had branched out a bit, and left the place where the majority of them lived. Of course, not being a detail-oriented wolf, she couldn't exactly remember what the name of the place was where DeMontes had been one of the largest, oldest families. Caiaphas' surname was foreign to her, but she admitted that she was far from her homeland, and that the name had fallen silent. She assumed due to lack of procreating, or female heirs, who would lose their surnames to their mates. 

She did like the idea of wolves living near the coast- as the coastline had been a novelty for her. "I like the ocean," She admitted. "I like the smell of it- and the taste of the food." She said. "I tried to bring crabs back, and put them in the lake...But I didn't realize that they needed salt water." she admitted, knowing Caiaphas would either find her little effort foolish or funny. As someone who lived by the seaside as long as Caiaphas had, it would probably seem like an idiotic plan...But there was something so delicious about crab meat that she couldn't help herself. 

As Caiaphas spoke about Svalinn, he implored her for another raspberry, fishing at her muzzle with his paws, as though to pull her face in again. She waited until Caiaphas was finished speaking, before she pressed her muzzle against his soft belly fur, and gave him another loud, wet raspberry to his tummy, making him shriek again. "He's some cute." She said, giving his belly a poke with her nose. 

To her question, she shrugged offhandedly. "Apparently DeMontes are known for wandering. My brother and I left just to get out, see things, and do things, and wandered away. He found a home with a bunch of other yearling dudes but it didn't seem like a time and a half to me, so I came here. And I like it here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:14 PM