Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
AWHHHHHHHH! But you tried!!! <3 lol, I bet that story gets brought up every lobster boil from then on, though, eh? hehehe. Too cute!

When Caiaphas asked about any other enemies, she had to think for a moment. What should she say? Obviously, if Caiaphas was their packmate, she should be educated and trusted with that information. But still it took her a moment to decide how much she should say. "So, we're not on good terms with the Blackfeather wolves- we moved to the plateau to get further away from them," She said. And as far as Niamh knew, the Blackfeather wolves didn't know that that was where they'd moved. 

"I think things might be rocky with Moonspear, but that's something that can prossibly be remedied. I don't think any of the other packs dislike us," She said, after a moment's thought. "What about you? Did your pack have any, uhm...I mean, sure, enemies, but like...Conflicts with any other packs?" She asked. Of course, that sort of thing was better to know- she wasn't sure where it was Caiaphas had come from- or if she had others tailing her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 10:26 AM