Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
wc:212
--------------------------------------------------
Niamh had to stifle a giggle at the look on Cinder’s face when he realized she was in peril. She wriggled her nose to get the feeling of being bonked out of it as Cinder rushed to her side, thumping slightly against her ribs and forcing a half cough, half chuckle out of her. Niamh was fiendishly ticklish, so she had to hold her breath as the boy’s tail thwapped against her ticklish underside. He confronted the rock, but just then, Niamh got another idea, and began to suck in air with a wheeze, straightening her forelegs out. She rolled her eyes back, and coughed.

”It’s too late,” She wheezed, ”Save yourself…” She said, and coughed again, still trying to suck in air, though she’d gritted her teeth and had closed her throat off slightly. ”They...Transform….You...Into….RRRRRRROCK!” She shouted, and tried to make a grab for him with her awkwardly long forelimbs. ”MINE!” She howled, scrambling to grab at Cinder and if possible, lock him in her grip. He was getting a bit big for this kind of play- but it just meant that he’d he able to stand up for himself in a spar, which was exactly what Niamh wanted.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i die because you farted, i'm taking you with me - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 08:40 PM